The bridge that goes nowhere…the road that ends for no reason…. or the building that is out of place.
The importance of land planning and proper layout and aesthetics are as important as the fabric of the community itself. We all want to build great neighborhoods, shopping centers, office and parks that look and feel like the places where people want to live.
These do not happen by accident and RMG Engineers has the expertise and the knowledge. Great projects require great planning and RMG Engineers are the leaders to assist your next project off the ground with all.
Land Processing Assistance
- Rezoning and Annexation
- Zoning Verification
- Zoning Compliance Reports
- Conditional Uses
- Land Use Regulations and Ordinances
- Conflict Resolution
- Development Entitlements
- Comprehensive Sign Plans
Research and Consultation
- Cost Estimating
- Concept/Sketch/Development Plans
- Use Application Reviews
- Planning Research/Studies
- Management of Stakeholder Process
“Green” Planning Commercial Developments
- Recreational Facilities
- Resort and Park
- Subdivision Plat Maps
- Neighborhood/Sub-Area Master Plans
- Multi-Unit Residential
- Age 50+ Communities
- Community and Regional Plans
Unique Qualities of RMG’s Land Planning
We specialize in a creative design approach. This includes:
- Sustainable Success – Green building approach and a balanced site design.
- Vision Creation – Planning the best design with a sense of place for future generations.
- Market Trends – Assisting our clients in keeping up with the going market.
- Unique Design – Utilizing the property to dictate the approach, taking the project to the next level. (What is it telling us?)
- Environmental Respect – Using the natural surroundings to preserve the character of the land and views.
- Health, Safety & Welfare – Taking into consideration the client’s idea and the community.
- Public Involvement – Assisting in the public participation for the best outcome.
- Entitlement Document & Processing – Guiding our clients through the maze of the complicated jurisdictional permitting process.
- Coordination – Creating partnerships to get the project through with excellent project management.
Our talent and experience have produced projects like:
- Residential Subdivisions
- Patio Homes, Townhomes and Duplexes
- Multi-Family Developments
- Commercial Centers
- Office Buildings
- Industrial Parks
- Medical Buildings