Strong And Sturdy Structural Engineering
Structures built to last
Our Structural Services Include:
- Standard shallow foundations
- Drilled Piers/grade beams
- Post-tension slabs
- Stiffened and structural slabs
- Pressure-treated wood
- Tella Firma™ System
- Full Structural Construction Documents or separate plans for precast or prefabricated structures
- Structural checks of framing plans by others
- Quick-turnaround framing fix designs during construction
- Retaining walls
- Drainage structures
- Foundation repair plans
- Evaluation of existing roof structures for solar panels or roof-top HVAC units
- Evaluation of damages to structures from “Acts of God” (vehicle impact, trees fall, flood, fires, etc.)
We also offer cost-effective and practical renovation services that preserve the legacy of historical buildings, but with modern-day methods and materials.
Behind every great building is great structural engineering. Our structural services range from the initial planning phases of a project to the final acceptance of the completed structure.
We’re more than just Structural Engineers.
With integrated services from architectural design to geotechnical engineering, RMG is with you throughout the entire building process.