Groundbreaking Geotechnical Engineering
Don’t let problematic soils affect your construction project
Our Geotechnical Services Include:
- Subsurface soil investigation (soil testing)
- Foundation engineering
- Geologic hazard and slope stability evaluation
- Environmental assessment
- Slope stability analysis earthwork specifications
- Pavement designs (asphalt and concrete)
- Soil and foundation damage investigations
We’re more than just Geotechnical Engineers.
With integrated services from architectural design to structural engineering, RMG is with you throughout the entire process.
Your project will run more efficiently. With our network of offices, laboratories and talented personnel, RMG has the ability to perform geotechnical engineering and construction materials testing in-house. Our geotechnical department performs all necessary testing and analysis of the soil conditions. Our modern soil mechanics laboratories located in each of our offices are equipped to provide test results in accordance with current ASTM and AASHTO test specifications for soil classification and engineering design parameters.